Research Help


Need advice for Research Events, Conferences or Research Funding Bids?

Contact the Research & Knowledge Transfer Office.


Need advice with the Degrees process, Registration ARC system or Right to Work?

Contact the Research Degrees Administration Team (RDAT) in Registry: Alex Fogden & Ghislaine Elliot are assigned to H&E.


Need to consult a Research Handbook, Regulation documents or use a Research form?

This area has links to the appropriate forms for all aspects of doctoral study, such as interruption or extension, where students may interrupt their studies for a maximum period up to 12 months. The circumstances can be discussed and agreed with Supervisors. An application should be made on the appropriate form and agreed by all parties concerned.

Leave a Reply