Marketing Higher and Further Education: An Educator’s Guide to Promoting Courses, Departments and Institutions (Creating Success) – by Paul Gibbs, Michael Knapp
Marketing higher education: Theory and Practice – by Felix Maringe, Paul Gibbs
- Gibbs, P. 2001, Higher education as a market: a problem or solution? Studies in Higher Education, 26, (1), pp. 85-94.
- Gibbs, P. 2002, From the invisible hand to the invisible hand shake – Marketing Higher Education, Research in Post and Higher Education 7 (3), pp. 323-335
- Gibbs, P. 2007, Does advertising pervert higher education? The case for resistance, Journal of the Marketing of Higher Education, 17 (1), pp 3-11.
- Gibbs, P. 2008, Marketers and educationalists – two communities divided by time? International Journal of Educational Management, 2/3, pp 269-278.
- Gibbs, P. 2008, The ethics of marketing in Islamic and Christian communities: insights for global marketing, with Ilkan, M., Cross Cultural Management, 15 (2), pp. 162 – 175
- Gibbs, P. 2009, Adopting consumer time: the dangers for higher education, London Review of Education. , 7 (2). pp. 113-124.
- Gibbs, P. 2009, Ethics of educational marketing, Tertiary Education and Management 15, (4.) pp.341-354.
- Gibbs, P. 2009, Ethical marketing of higher education: what might be done to encourage its adoption? with Pat Murphy (Notre Dame), Higher Education Management and Policy 21.(3), pp.75-90.
- Gibbs, P. 2011 An Aristotelian Model for Ethical Higher Education Marketing: The Role of Practical Wisdom Journal of Higher Education Marketing, 21: 2, 203-214
- Gibbs, P. 2013 Role virtue ethics and academic ethics: a consideration of academic freedom, International Journal of Educational Management, 27:7, 720 – 729
- Gibbs, P. 2015, Trust in higher education: Do Higher Education Institutes (HEIs) communicate trust well? Journal of Marketing for Higher Education
- Gibbs, P. 2016, Higher Education Marketing – Does inducing anxiety facilitate critical thinking or more consumerism? Journal of Higher Education Marketing