We are a group of Baby Room Leaders, Nursery Managers and Researchers working together to develop and improve Baby Room Leadership across the UK.
We believe that:
- The experiences that children have between the ages of 0-2 years are vital for their learning and wellbeing in childhood and into adulthood.
- It is essential that we get the nursery environments for 0-2 year olds (the ‘baby room’) right. This depends on the leadership of Baby Room Leaders.
We recognise that:
- Baby Room Leaders often receive less support in their leadership development than others within the nursery.
- There is an urgent need to step up the leadership development available to Baby Room Leaders across the UK.
In this project, we will:
- Respond to this gap by collaboratively creating an open access online training course for new Baby Room Leaders to develop their leadership skills.
Baby Rooms – Inspiring Leaders (BRIL) is funded by the British Education Leadership Management and Administration Society (BELMAS).
For more information please visit – babyrooms-inspiringleaders.co.uk