Paul Gibbs, Professor in CERS, has recently returned from China where the Academy for Transdisciplinary Learning and Advanced Studies presented him with the Basarab Nicolescu Transdisciplinary Science and Engineering Award.
Amongst Paul’s achievements which have contributed to the prestigious award:
- He has published 20 books on a range of topics with 2 more on the way
- He has published more than 80 academic articles
- He is Series Editor of SpringerBriefs on Key Thinkers in Education and Debating Higher Education
- He is Series Editor of Praxis in Education with Bloomsbury Press
- His work on transdisciplinary educational research includes leading a cross-cultural research group studying happiness and trust in higher education, funded by Charles Lam